Sunday, July 8, 2012

Welcome to Spoo's Music Review!


Well, I started this blog to be a place to share music information as well as post some of my music reviews.  That is something I thought I would like to do but never tried it officially before.  Since I constantly listen to music, and have a fairly discriminating ear for what I like, I was hoping to be able to recommend different music that I come across.  Some of it may be more mainstream or well known, others may be more obscure, but I hope that all in all it is helpful to you, the reader, to find good quality music out there in the rock/metal/progressive realm.  It may take me a while to get reviews here as often as I would like, but I do take my time and want to have a thorough report of each album I review.  I hope you enjoy the format, and comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment